- Proposal for 210 beds, arranged in 6 rooms of 35 beds each
- Aimed at school and youth groups
- More than a hotel, a sleep installation experience
- Focus on stories and journeys
- Safe base from which to explore London’s cultural hubs
- Proposal for 200-bed hotel with various room configurations
- A sophisticated, total-immersion experience exploring the human dream state
- Visitors sleep overnight, taking part in carefully created storytelling, surprise scenarios and even personally tailored ‘nightmares’
- Created by pioneering immersive theatre companies and international artists
Garden of Ideas by Simon Elliott is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.gardenofideas.org.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at firstname.lastname@example.org.